Supporting the NSCA Mission, the event hosts “Bridging the Gap” sessions that provide the science and research along with practical, hands-on presentations. NSCA GC Germany invites all strength and conditioning professionals, club trainers, physiotherapists, educators, and researchers from around the world.
The NSCA Global Conference is an opportunity to learn of cutting-edge research in sports science and proven applications from leading universities, coaches, sports practitioners and other leaders in the fitness and strength and conditioning industry.
In addition to presentations from leading experts in Germany, international sessions are provided from other NSCA foreign affiliations including China, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Spain, UK, and many more.
Register now and increase your network during NSCA’s most successful international event!
The event is CEU approved and provides 2,0 NSCA CEUs.
- Listen to inspiring speakers & professors from leading universities
- Learn from most successful national and international Strength & Conditioning coaches
- Experience applications to best practice
- Find mentors and discuss with experts
- Expand your network and become part of the NSCA global community
- Get 2.0. NSCA CEUs